Monday, May 12, 2008

Weekend Freeze

So we got through a week and weekend of the Freeze and I have to say it wasn't bad. Although I did have a hard time not wanting to go bumming and shopping. This is my downfall. I like to get out of the house on the weekend with my husband and daughter and look for decor items for our house. This weekend we spent time with my Granada and visiting friends from out of town. Instead of ordering food we grilled out, which saved on $$. I did end up going out Saturday night with my friend. We'll call her J. We were not planning on going out, but did and had a blast. It was an expensive and an even more expensive cab right home. It cost $22 to get home! Even though it was pricey it was must better then us driving. We got some free drinks, so we saved money there too. All in all we did not go over budget this weekend we were actually under.
Now we have more money to put in our Money Market for out Kitchen remodel.

No comments: