Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Kicking my Butt!

So I have finally decided that I need to go out and do something for myself. Since having my daughter getting personal time for myself was getting groceries. Don't get me wrong anyone who knows me well knows that I love to go grocery shopping. I usually take my iPod with me and zone out listening to tunes.

So this week I have signed up for 3 fitness classes. Yes, 3! I am taking two Total Body Fitness classes after work and one Restorative Yoga class during one of my lunch breaks. I have to say the Monday night Total Body Fitness class kicked my butt. I was so sore that night that it woke me up in my sleep. I can honestly say I'm still sore today. I guess that is a good thing though... the work out WORKED!

I think this is something most women put off. Doing something alone. We tend to take care of our husbands and children and forget about what we need for ourselves. It's been over a year since I have said I need a hobby. I need to go out and do something myself. Now a year later I'm acting on it.

Try taking a class, exercising, or just going out for coffee and read a book. Everyone Male or Female needs to partake in something they enjoy!!

No comments: