Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Lunch Time!

Before I got my new position I have to say that I ate out for lunch about 3-5 times a week. Yes! Usually most of the week.
Since starting my new job I have joined several fitness classes and have really been watching what I am eating.
*One reason is because I'm in a wedding this summer and I want to be fit.
*Another reason is because I want to be in good shape before I have another baby that way it will be easier to lose the baby weight.
*The over all reason is to live a healthy life style.

Since starting my new job I have eaten mostly salads w/ minimal dressing, wraps and some sandwiches. I have to say that I do feel better. Sometime eating chinese or greesy fried food just weighs you down. Sometimes you get so full you don't feel like doing anything, but napping. I usually bring my own lunchs. On occation I'll pick something up for our cafe, which is AWESOME! I have to say that I have saved a lot of money. Previously I have spent around $30 or more a week eating out. Just think how much can add up to over a year, not to mentioned it's healthier then eating out. The hardest thing is to disapline yourself, at least that is what I find.

No comments: