Friday, May 2, 2008

Organic Wear 100% Natural Makeup


A few weeks ago I need to purchase some new make up products. I don't tend to wear much makeup, but a little. I like the natural look. I have been loyal to Clinique for years. There bonus buy always gets me.
I was reading one of my magazines and noticed an add for Organic Wear. There were some great reviews for their products online so I decided to give it a try. I purchased a Bronse powder and blush. I have to say that I love the make up. It looks natural and is light. The thing that was hard to get use to at first was the smell. I can't describe it. It wasn't bad, just different then what I was normally using.
I highly recommend Organic Wear makeup and will continue to use it. It's also nice that they have a mirror at the bottom of the container that also contains a little brush. The price is higher then most makeup. I think it was around $8-9 for each the Bronse and powder.

Click here for more Organic Wear Products

No comments: