Friday, February 1, 2008

I'm not cheap!

So being frugal is often seen as cheap, as statement below in its definition.
I did not always consider myself fugal, but do now. I don't just buy clearance items. Although I do like a good clearance buy, I think first. "Would I buy this item if it was full price?" If yes, then it's in the cart. Toiletries, cleaning products, and some home accent items are a few of the clearance things I will purchase. I use to purchase some clothing on clearance, but stay away from that now. Those items tend to have less quality and don't last as long. I love Banana Republic, but they are pricey, so I now shop the outlet. In Wisconsin Dells they have a Tanger Outlet mall, which happens to have a Banana Republic store among other great stores. I only pay about half the price that I would at the regular stores and still get the great quality. Now I buy the clothing I need, which lasts longer but a bit more expensive. Overtime I do believe this will save money.

No comments: