Tuesday, March 4, 2008

First time... Trader Joe's

So this last weekend we went to visit my brother and sister in-law in Madison. It was a great visit and even greater was meeting the newest memeber of the family Kaitlin Susan. What a quiet baby... several times I forgot she was in the room. I previously talked about their house. We played basketball, watched movies in the theater room, had adult beverages by the bar area and played Golden Tee. Yes, they have the game and that's pretty much where the guys hang out.

Overall the trip was relaxing and fun. On our way home Sunday we decided to check out Trader Joe's. First off I'll say it was very busy! I hate shopping when there is a crowd and I can't get thru isles. We did end up shopping around for a little over 30 minutes. The prices were what I expected since most items are organic. We ended up buying around $50 worth of new foods to try out. My husband and daughter most love cheese and don't go a day without it. We picked up the best smoked cheese. It was seriously some of the best I have ever had. Living in Wisconsin you get a lot of chances to try cheese. I also picked up som 100% natural dried fruit bars. I had the pinapple one yesterday. I plan on picking up more of these hopefully soon. I won't tell you everything we picked up, but one thing you should try is their Dyno Juice. It is filled with vitamins and taste's great. I really wish I had one of these closer to our area. They have a lot of thing you wouldn't be able to find at a regular grocery store.


Check them out online:
http://www.traderjoes.com/

1 comment:

AleciaMarie said...

I looooove Trader Joes cheese!! Having a T.J's next to my house AND work not good for my waistline though, lol!