Monday, March 24, 2008

Cloth Diapers... NoWay!

So I went online today and ordered a few cloth diapers. I know what you thinking. Those white clothes that you use for burp rags that you have to pin onto the baby. Well they have come a long way since then. They are actually pretty cute and very easy to use. I first got turned on to these from a mommy baby yoga class my daughter and I took with our friends Sara and Liddy. The instructors daughter had them on and raved about them. She said it saved her so much money and was nice to not have to leave the house to purchase more diapers with a baby. If she needed more she just washed the diaper. They now have the option to have disposable inserts, which is also less waste then disposable diapers. The washing of these aren't as bad when you throw the inserts away. I'm going to give these a try and see what comes of it. I should receive them in 5-7 days.


I ordered them from http://www.cottonbabies.com/. The brand I decided to go with was Bum Genius. I have been looking into these since my daughter was a few months old. I decided to try these out with my daughter only on a part-time basis and then determine if I'll use them full-time when we decide to have another child. Here is a picture of what they look like:



1 comment:

AleciaMarie said...

Awww I love the green, so cute :)

(did I really just call a diaper cute??) hahaha....