Tuesday, March 25, 2008

3 day until swim class...

I signed my daughter up for swim lessons this spring and they actually start on Saturday. I can't believe it's hear so fast and not sure I'm ready for a swim suit yet this season. I have been so busy and stressed with my job that I have not been sticking to my work out plan. I do have to say I have been eating a ton healthier.

I have two recommendations:

Morningstar Garden Burgers
Morningstar Chicken Patties







We made the chicken patties last night and I could not believe how good they were. I'm still not convinced that there is no chicken in them. From the taste to the texture it's hard to tell! I highly recommend these. They are so much healthier for you too! I'm excited to try some new flavors too. I have tried the Boca brand I prefer this brand over that though.

Come April it will be a whole lot easier to work out since my employer will have the on-site work-out center. I then will be able to work out and have a great view of the Mississippi river. It can't come soon enough.

No comments: