Friday, April 4, 2008

Is Cheap Now Chic?

Here is a great article on How Frugal Became Chic.




Like I have said before being Frugal is not necessarily being cheap. I just want a good deal. Why pay full price for something you like when you know it will be on SALE.

This is a perfect example of that: I went shopping about 2 weeks ago at GAP and saw a bunch of things I wanted. All were full price. I decided I didn't need them that bad. One of the shirts was $39 spring yellow 3 quarter length shirt, Very Cute! Well this past week I went back to the GAP and the same shirt was maked down to $21. I picked it up and saved almost 1/2 off the shirt.

There are also store forums that you can find online to find out Sales and mark down schedules.

Here is one that I visit often for Target.

I don't think in the past few years I have ever paid full price for any of the clothing I have purchased.

Why pay full price when you don't have to?

1 comment:

AleciaMarie said...

I like the video :)

It's so funny, I used to be the queen of the mall (when I was 21, stupid, and I worked there everyday). I used to blow my entire paycheck on a new pair of Guess jeans and be perfectly happy. NOW I can't bear to pay full price for a pair of Target jeans, lol!

I have to say, I am much happier now :)