Thursday, January 31, 2008

That movie...

So yesterday Kyle from IT was at my desk to help with some computer issues I was having. He said, " You know that movie with Meg Gibson and the field with alliens and then water with cups all over." I said, " Yeah." Not sure the name of this movie, but I knew what he was talking about.
Look at your desk. Wow! I had styrofoam cups filled with water everywhere. I probably had about 9 cups total. What a waste!!
These are cups that are placed by our water cooler for you to use. They are just so darn handy. I didn't always use them. I previously have a plastic glass I drank water from, but it busted. So for about 6 months I have been using the stryrofroam. Until today.... I am happy to say I brought in another glass and will be using that from here on out.

No comments: