Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Just opened an ING orange savings account

I just opened an ING savings account a week ago and have to say the interest rates beats all the brick and mortar banks in my area. I have been looking into ING for awhile now and decided to go for it. I wasn't sure about the whole online only, but so far so good. It's super easy to navigate the site and set up automatice transfers.

I opened the account with a referral and as long as I deposited $250 upon opening. ING gave me a $25 referral bonus.

I have had to call Customer Service once to get something updated and it was great service. You can e-mail me at ikenik8@aol.com if you need a referral!

We plan on using this savings account for specifically vacation money and you can't find that interest rate at most banks.

No comments: