Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Getting ready for Baby

I can't say I have really done anything yet to get ready for baby #2. I'm starting to get a little anxious to get things ready, but I'm waiting to find out if it will be a little boy or girl. We also have had a lot come up in December that made it a very busy and expensive month.
We have our ultrasound on December 31st, which we will be finding out the sex. If the baby is a girl I plan on re-using B's white crib and dresser. We then will purchase a big girl bed for her along with a new dresser. If baby #2 is a boy we will buy a new crib and dresser. Bailey's crib, which is a 4 in one will then be used as a head board and foot board for her big girl bed. I highly recommend spending the extra money for the 4 in one crib. Starts out as a crib, then converts to a toddler bed, a day bed, finally full size bed with a head and foot board. Instead of having a crib that you only use for a few years you can re-use it for many years as a regular size bed.

Our current crib that I love:
It's very durable, cute, and reuseable.


Here is the site where I ordered B's crib. The prices are great and there is free shipping!!
CSN Baby

Things still needed for Baby:

Move Office-- To make room for Baby's room
Paint
Furniture
Rocker
New closet organizer

We don't really need much more then that. Since this is not our first. I still feel like there is so much to do!

No comments: